Thursday, November 28, 2019

WALT: Write a recount about our holiday




Related image

Image result for crystal mountain

On Sunday  my Grandma and my Grandpa took me to Crystal Mountain. First we had a play in the play ground. I  played then someone came and said "can we be friends" I said "sure" he said "lets play tag" I said "okay".I was it. As soon as I got to zero he was already standing on the slide. I jumped on the slide and raced up to him.He said ¨ oa oh¨ he quickly jumped off the slide and ran through the little tunnel then left. When he left we had some  lunch. What I had for lunch is fish and chips and nuggets. My Grandpa  ordered a hamburger with tomato lettuce cheese and tomato sauce.What my Grandma had was lettuce, tomato's, shrimp's and muscle's. Then we went on the train for fun. After that we fed the goat. When we fed him he ate all of the food.

I was leaning to write about my holiday .
I learnt to write a recount.
It was tricky to upload the picture to blogger because I just learnt how to do it.

No comments: